These fish tacos are super easy, healthy, and tasty!
By Katie Moore Gillon
These fish tacos are wonderfully easy, relatively healthy, and absolutely tasty. I like to load up on sriracha mayo, lime juice, and cilantro for a refreshing and filling meal. This is a great dish to make for friends, as you can just lay out extra ingredients and have them help themselves buffet-style. They taste as gorgeous as they look!
- 4 Fresh corn tortillas
- Any frozen white fish (I used a packet of Trader Joe’s ready breaded cod fillets)
- 4 to 8 table spoons of sriracha mayo (1-2 for each taco)
- Bottle of lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 2 cups of carrots
- Trader Joe’s chili lime salt seasoning (optional)
- Put the fish in the oven and heat as instructed
- While they’re baking, shred the cabbage and carrots and place into a separate bowl
- Once that’s done, rinse and chop up the cilantro
- Warm the tortillas on a dry frying pan until each side is pliable (approximately 2 minutes each)
- Put everything on the table for guests to assemble!
- The sriracha mayo
- Carrots and cabbage
- Lime juice
- Fish (once it’s ready)
This content was originally posted on Katie’s website. Check it out!