If you’re like me, you didn’t catch the Golden Globes last night. Not because I had better things to do (obvs not). I watched a DVD of a fireplace. I swear. (Thanks, Pete.) But somehow, I missed it. The folks over at Best Week Ever made these handy video with all the best moments, and while the guy who hosts the video isn’t that funny, I feel like I watched the whole thing without having to, you know, watch any of it.
Video and my thoughts after the jump!
1. “I’m the face of post-racial America.” -Tracy Jordan (I guess actually Tracy Morgan.) God, 30 Rock is good.
2. Jennifer Lopez a) still exists b) is relevant enough to present awards?
3. Sally Hawkins: I don’t know who you are, but apparently you were in a pretty good movie. Although the guy on the video says you looked like you were having a seizure during your acceptance speech, his observance is not only unfunny but also not true. You do, however, look like Jennifer Love Hewitt during your acceptance speech.
4. Rumor Willis: Yawn.
5. Maggie Gyllenhaal: Shut up, host guy. She is hot.
6. Renee Zellweger: You still look like a burn victim or face lift victim or something.
7. Tina Fey: Still lookin’ good, further proving that presenting herself as ugly and un-datable on 30 Rock is stupid.
8. Mickey Rourke: I heard he thanked his dogs. Thanks, Matt Drudge! (see below)
Well, suddenly the rerun of Colbert (with co-host Alan Colmes!) I was watching has turned into Comedy Central Presents. This is the worst.